5 March 2010

Warmonger: Fantasy Football Pitch

Original post from WarmongerGameday.com

The Game of Fantasy FootBall!!!


Hello there Guys, this is my first post and I hope you enjoy it.
With the recent release of the New Blood Bowl computer game I have noticed a rise in interest within this genre and being home and bed ridden after my recent op I thought I would do some research into it.

I am not sure if you guys would agree with me but some certain products related with this genre can seem dated or just not as special as you would like them to be.

Create your own custom pitch in a case
This is a fantastic article I found on "cool mini or not" of how to create your own Fantasy football pitch, I am very interested in this myself and if enough people would like to see more then I would be more than willing to make a video tutorial following "Rev's" steps.

For any of you guys & gals looking for inspiration then I hope this helps :)

If this is the first time you have heard of the fantasy football genre and you would like to learn more then please check this following link (talk fantasy football) or ask any of the Warmonger team.

If you would like to see WarBunka Charlie make this project VIA Video or another written article then please reply :)

No comments:

Post a Comment